Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My love for October

October is a great month all around! I love it for several reasons:

1. It's Fall
My cute niece Olive

2. It's my b-day month

Grace says: It's my b-day and I'll cry if I wanna!


 3. I love Halloween.

1920's style
 
4. It also happens to be a great month to run half marathons!!!  Even though San Jose Rock n' Roll half didn't go as planned, it was still a fun race. And with my first of three half marathons out of the way, I still have two more on my plate to run that are back to back! My next race is the Waterman's half IM relay ~ run leg, this Saturday! Then the following weekend I will be Jason's support crew out on the course as he runs his first half marathon at the Baltimore Half. I am looking forward to running both these races, but my main goal is too have fun out there.

I love running!

 I hope everyone has a great day! Do you love October too?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy that fall and cooler weather are here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I couldn't agree more. Oct is awesome. The weather is great for training and it's a low stress time (tris are over). Enjoy your birthday month!

    ReplyDelete